Hello friends, we’re back with Rap News 33. Last week Pope Francis released his encyclical, Laudato Si. So we decided to invite Francis onto the show to rap a bit about it. That’s right folks, it’s a world exclusive: Pope Francis performing his 2015 encylcical on climate change, revealing his new, revised Ten Commandment for the care of our common home – Earth. Great news, isn’t it? But of course Robert Foster has a couple of pointy questions to ask the Pontif; as does our resident conspiracy pioneer, Terrence Moonseed. Join us as we beam in to the Vatican to hear Pope Francis spit hot fire on global warming. It’s Pope Francis vs Climate Change… Lord help us.
Written & created by Giordano Nanni & Hugo Farrant in a suburban backyard home studio in Melbourne, Australia, on Wurundjeri Land.
* Beat 1: Rampage by Markezi
* Beat 2: ‘Rise of Defiance’ by Dansonn
* Beat 3: ‘Hall Of Fame’ by Markezi
* Animations for Pope Francis’s background by Jonas Schweizer (aka Kookybone)
* Awesome dancing nuns played by Ellen Burbidge
* Performed by Hugo and Giordano, all vox by Hugo
* Thanks to Julie Chatagnon for last minute feedback on the script =)
* Captions sync’d by Koolfy from http://nurpa.be
* Syncing and keying assistance by Ellen Burbidge
* Video and music edited by Giordano.
☛ Join our Mailing List to stay up to date with new videos