Fellow Internet Denizens! We are thrilled to launch our 35th Juice Rap News episode, entitled ‘THE INTERNET’.
The Internet is reaching a milestone! Whether you believe it to be 20 or 40 years old, the Internet is still very young, and yet it has altered the world considerably since its inception. If the Internet is still in its Youthful Stages, then what kind of being will it become as it reaches adulthood? On the cusp of a new phase of its life, many interested parties are circling seeking to exert influence over the Internet and shape its future. Which one will prevail? What does the Internet itself think about all this?? Join Robert Foster as he meets several of these parties, in a mad dash through the world of The Internet.
Since the inception of this show, we’ve been conscious of the incredible blessing that the existence of the Internet represents, and several times, whole episodes have been dedicated to that very topic in various guises. But for the first time, we are focusing entirely on this amazing medium itself, which we value so very much.
We’re delighted that this episode features a killer verse from one of the all-time greats of the YouTube rap scene – Dan Bull. This crossover’s been a long time coming, so we’re thrilled to finally get the chance to have him on! Be sure to check out his channel, if you haven’t already: Dan Bull.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you sincerely for having joined us on this Cyber ride so far! 35 episodes!
Written & created by Giordano Nanni & Hugo Farrant in a suburban backyard home studio in Melbourne, Australia, on Wurundjeri Land.
* Enormous thanks to Dan Bull for finally appearing in one of our episodes! Check out his awesome channel here
* Music & Beats: We had three incredible musical collaborators on this episode:
– All epic orchestral compositions by Adrian Sergovich
– Main Beat 1: ‘Compton’ by Tantu Beats
– Internet Beat 2: ‘Home Computer Manual’ by Able8
* Thanks to Louis Gundermann for coming back to act as Mark Zuckerberg
* Thanks to Jonas Schweizer (aka Kookybone) for creating many of the video effects
* Thanks to Zoe Umlaut of Umlautronics for designing the Interwebs Consciousness Interface Mainframe prop
* Thanks to Koolfy from http://nurpa.be for creating the captions
* Thanks to Juan (@WikiLeaks) for lending us Julian Aassange’s background animation
* Performed by Hugo and Giordano; all vox (except Dan Bull!) performed by Hugo
* Video and music edited by Giordano.